Nippon Information Service is a research and information division of Galaxy Systems. Our office is located in Washington DC (USA) which provides an ideal setting for collecting past/present information. Within a short distance, there are more than 800 national and international associations, foreign embassies, as well as the vast resources of U.S. government agencies, libraries, and other offices.
Our researchers, writers, translators and project directors work together to provide our clients with the information necessary to meet their specific needs.
Language Services (Japanese/English)
- Japanese typesetting - Business cards
- Video Production
- Advertising and Marketing Materials
- Research / Information Services
- Coordinating/Liaison work
- Monitor newspapers
- Compiling Bibliographies
- Furnishing Library Materials
- Documentation Studies
- Public Opinion and Market Surveys
- Arranging Meetings and Seminars
- Preparing Material for Business Trips
- Locating Specific Documents
- Compiling Statistical Studies
- Researching Legal, Economic and Legislative Citations and Hearings
- Publication of "The US Congressional Directory in 1996
We also provide Daily and Weekly reports to clients who are interested in keeping up with current events.
The report consists of economical and political news in the United States and Japan, as well as International Sections.
Currently, we are having a 1 week free subscription for the news report!
If you have any questions concerning the daily / weekly news report or would like to
Below is a sample front page of the four-page report: